UK domain name registration
As a member of Nominet, this is the process when registering a domain name with us within the UK namespace (.uk, .co.uk, .me.uk, .org.uk, etc.).
- We charge £12.50 +VAT for a 2-year UK domain registration and renewal.
- We will submit the required registrant information to Nominet and, once successful, the domain will be registered to that individual or entity.
- The registration term can be from 1–10 years but is typically 2 years. Some brands may elect for a longer period to faciliate a campaign.
- Registration is in accordance with Nominet’s terms and conditions.
- As we operate a brand guardian service, a domain name with a registration anniversary will be communicated via email to the registrant 30 days before expiry. The option is given to either renew the domain registration or allow it to expire.
- If you do not respond the domain name will not be renewed: it will be suspended 30 days after the expiry date and cancelled after a further 60 day grace period. After this time, the domain will become available to register by another party.
- There is no charge for a cancelled domain.
- We do not charge for either inbound or outbound domain transfers from/to other registrars.
- For inbound transfers our Nominet tag is CITRUS.
- Nominet operates a Dispute Resolution Service.
- Registrants agree to be bound by the DRS Policy and DRS procedure.
Any domain related queries, including complaints and instances of domain name abuse, will be addressed within one business day:
T. 01727 260015
49 Cromwell Road, Great Glen, Leicestershire LE8 9GU.
Formal complaints about a registrar can also be made directly to Nominet.